MiDAS Passenger Assistant Trainer (PAT) course
Course Type: Transport
Duration: 4 Days
Awarding Body: MiDAS CTA
Course Title: MiDAS Passenger Assistant Trainer (PAT) course
Our Instructors: All our Instructors are all fully qualified CTA Trainers
Funding: Yes, may be available depending on local government funding.
Outcome: MiDAS Certificate
- It is important that the trainer candidate has relevant work experience, and the ability to pass on to others information and skills learnt during the trainer course.
- In addition they must be able to put across points clearly and concisely and have the ability to use a variety of training aids, overhead projector, power-point etc.
- Your organisation must be a PATS member. Membership is free.
- The course cost includes a copy of the PATS Trainer’s manual, PA’s handbook, course related hand-out material, registration and certification.
- Candidates will have to demonstrate presentation skills – subject matter drawn from course content – and sit a theory paper.
- In the event of the candidate failing presentation or theory there will be an opportunity to re-sit. This may however involve extra cost.
- In the event of the candidate being absent from all or part of the course no certificate or training materials will be issued.
Cost: £500 + VAT