Vehicle Banksman Course
Title: Vehicle Banksman Course
Duration: 1 Day / 4 trainees per course
Awarding Body: Auto Global Solutions & Partners
Our Instructors: All our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers
Objective: Operatives trained to direct vehicle movement on or around site. Companies should meet its legal requirements for site safety, reduce the risk of costly accidents and raise awareness of the dangers when reversing
Funding: Yes, assistance may be available depending on your circumstances:
Certificate: Yes/ The course will test the delegates’ theoretical and practical knowledge of the syllabus. All delegates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded a Certificate for Vehicle Banksman
It is vital that employers fully assess the risks involved in deliveries to site as a number of people are killed or seriously injured by vehicles on company sites each year. This course trains staff to reverse vehicles safely and to avoid accidents.
Delegates will be trained in the best signalling techniques used for reversing manoeuvres.
The Course Contents:
- Identification and awareness of dangers on site.
- Guiding of large goods vehicles using hand signals.
- Vehicle and Banksman positioning for maximum safety.
- Coupling/Uncoupling Vehicle Trailers.
- Safety checks.
- Assist with Manoeuvring within the premises.
- Demonstration and use of the correct HSE and Road Transport Industry Training. Board code of signals, HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard. Current Legislation– (HASAWA 1974 / PUWER 1988 / Safety Signs & Signals Regulations 1996).
Cost of Training Course
|Vehicle Banksman Course (4 Trainees per day)||£400.00 + VAT|