Manual Handling Course
Awarding Body: Auto Global Solutions & Partners
Duration: 1 Day
Our Instructors: Our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers
Objective: To enable individuals from commerce & industry to assess & perform manual handling tasks using the correct kinetic lifting techniques
Funding: Yes, assistance may be available depending on your circumstances
Outcome: The course will test the delegates’ theoretical and practical knowledge of the syllabus. All delegates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded a Certificate for Manual Handling
All Candidates must be in good health and free from Injuries which may be aggravated by lifting and be aged 16 and over
Manual Handling Objective:
- Recognise the risks involved in manual handling.
- Understand current legislation regarding manual handling.
- Understand the consequences of poor manual handling.
- Conduct manual handling operations individually and in a team correctly using kinetic lifting methods.
- What is Manual Handling?
- Importance of correct manual handling.
- Relevant legislation.
- Bio Mechanics.
- Manual handling risk assessment.
- Kinetic lifting methods.
- Team Lifting.
- Theory & Practical assessments.
Cost for Training Course
|Manual Handling Course||Cost ( excluding VAT)|
|Manual Handling Course||£385.00 + VAT|