International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
Course Type: Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) Course
Course Title: IPAF Training: International Powered Access Federation Courses (IPAF)
Course Duration: IPAF Training Course Duration is 1 Day.
Awarding Body: IPAF
Our Instructors: Our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers:
Funding Assistance: Yes, Regional assistance may be available depending on your circumstances
Outcome: Yes / IPAF operator certificate and photo ID card valid for 5 years
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
- Users should be physically fit and in good health and should generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights/vertigo, giddiness/difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
Aim to instruct an operator to prepare and safely operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) and to obtain an IPAF MEWP Operator Licence.
- MEWP Categories.
- Structural parts.
- Pre-Use Inspections/Handovers.
- Safe Operating Methods & Hazards.
- Theory Test and practical Training.
At the end of the course the operator will:
- Be aware of the relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Understand, accidents prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Have awareness of the need to refer to the machine operating Manual Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre the machine as required to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner, inside and outside a building.
Cost for Training Course
|IPAF Training Course||Cost ( excluding VAT)|
|3A Mobile Vertical (Scissor) Lift & 3B Self-propelled Boom Lift||£245.00 + VAT|