Fire Warden Course
Title: Fire Warden
Duration: 1/2 Day ( Aprox. 4 hrs) Maximum 12 students per course
Awarding Body: Auto Global Solutions & Partners
Our Instructors: All our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers
Objective: To enable individuals from commerce & industry to undertake. The duties of a fire warden and understand the risks associated with fire in the workplace, how fire start & the actions to be Taken in the event of a fire
Funding: Yes, assistance may be available depending on your circumstances:
Certificate: The course will test the delegates’ theoretical and practical knowledge of the syllabus. All delegates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded a Certificate of Fire Warden Training:
Fire Warden Course:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the fire warden.
- Understand how fires start and spread.
- Understand current legislation regarding fire in the workplace.
- Understand what actions to carry out in the event of a fire at work.
- Relevant legislation.
- Role & duties of the fire warden.
- The chemistry of fire.
- Fire procedures and prevention.
- Fire wardens exercise.
Participative with practical exercises.
Confirmation of Learning:
Is achieved by a theory assessment.
Classroom facility with power etc for theory aspects. Safe workplace area to conduct practical exercise.
Cost of Training Course
|Fire Warden Course||Cost|
|Fire Warden Training Course (Max 12)||£385.00 + VAT|