Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course
Course Title: Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course
Duration: 2 Days
Awarding Body: AGS & Partners
Course Objective: To train trainee operators in the safe selection, mounting and use of abrasive wheels & cutting disc
Our Instructors: Our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers
Funding: Yes, assistance may be available depending on your circumstances
Outcome: Certificate for Abrasive Wheels Instructor
- Must hold Abrasive Wheels Certificate.
- 1 Years preferred experience as operator before progressing onto Instructors Level.
- Instructor’s techniques preferable but not mandatory
- Requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 students
Abrasive Wheel Instructors:
To develop delegates’ skill in training abrasive wheel operators according to the schedule of training of the abrasive wheel regulations.
On completion of this course, delegates should be able to instruct colleagues in the safe setting and use of abrasive wheels.
The course is intended for staff with responsibility for training others in the correct methods and techniques of setting and dressing abrasive wheels.
Delegates should have successfully completed the Abrasive Wheel Setters course or be able to demonstrate competency, knowledge and understanding, which will adequately support training as an instructor. An ability to instruct others is essential. Formal training in instructional techniques is preferred.
- Legal aspects of the Abrasive Wheels Regulations relating to training requirements.
- Elements of training relating to abrasive wheels.
- Design, implementation and evaluation of training sessions.
Costs for Training
|Abrasive Wheel Instructor||Cost ( excluding VAT)|
|Abrasive Wheel Instructor Course||£425.00 + VAT|