Abrasive Wheels Training Course
Course Name: Abrasive Wheels Course
Our Instructors: Our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers:
Awarding Body: Auto Global Solutions & Partners:
Objective: To train operators in the safe selection, mounting and use of abrasive wheels & cutting disc
Entry Requirements: All Candidates must be in good health and free from Injuries which may be aggravated by lifting and aged 16 or over:
Funding Assistance: Yes, assistance may be available depending on your circumstances
Outcome: Certificate for Abrasive Wheels
Abrasive Wheels Course Duration is 1 Day in class Training (Max 12)
Abrasive Wheels Course
- Understand current legislation regarding abrasive wheels.
- Select and mount appropriate abrasive wheels/disc for task in hand.
- Employee’s duties & Responsibilities.
- Storage of wheels & discs.
- Selection and inspection of wheels & discs.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Mounting of wheels & discs
- Practical assessment.
Costs for Training
|Abrasive Wheels Course||Cost ( excluding VAT)|
|1 Day in house training (Max 12)||£400.00 + VAT|