Forklift Truck Instructor and Forklift Truck Instructor Re-Registration Courses
Course Type: Transport
Our Instructors: All our Instructors are all fully qualified Trainers:
Awarding Body: RTITB
RTITB Forklift Truck Instructor & Forklift Truck Instructor Re-Registration
Funding Assistance: Yes, Regional assistance may be available depending on you circumstances
Certificate: RTITB Certificate
Outcome: Yes / Successful Instructor will receive an RTITB Certificate and have their details recorded on the RTITB National Operator’s Register. In House training and certification is available
The RTITB recommends that delegates are able to provide information on a minimum of 6 months industrial experience of operating lift trucks
Forklift Truck Instructor Courses are over 12 Days and 10 Days
Forklift Truck Instructor Re-registration Courses are over 3 to 5 Days
Lift Truck Instructor
A ten day course for experienced lift truck operators who wish to provide operator training for their employer (in-house), or on a commercial basis*. A 12 day initial lift truck instructor course is also available for delegates who may have an appropriate level of experience but may not operate the machine type on a regular basis and require additional time to refresh operating skills.
- The provision of training including Health and Safety Regulations, directives, ACOPS and official guidance.
- Selection and training of lift truck operators.
- Selection and training of lift truck instructors.
- Role and qualities of the instructor.
- Principles of instruction.
- Preparation, planning and presentation of both in-class and practical instruction.
- Selection and use of visual aids.
- Question and answer techniques.
- Assessment and testing (The Practical Test/s) of Basic Operating Skills).
- Report Writing.
- Training records and validation of training.
Lift Truck Instructor – Re-registration:
A three or five day course which upon successful completion, enables instructors to renew their registration onto the RTITB National Register of Instructors, ‘The Professional Register’, for a period of 5 years and refresh and update their instructional skills.
Costs for Tests & Training
|Forklift Truck Instructor Training||Cost ( excluding VAT)|
|10 Day Instructor Course||£1550.00 + VAT (Per Delegate)|
|12 Day Instructor Course||£1870.00 + VAT (Per Delegate)|
|Course Re-test (Training Days Required)||£210.00 + VAT (Per Delegate)|
|Forklift Truck Instructor Re-Registration||Cost ( excluding VAT)|
|3 Days Instructors Re-registration||£615.00 + VAT (Per Delegate)|
|5 Days Instructors Re-registration||£1020.00 + VAT (Per Delegate)|
|Re-Registration Re-test (Training Days Required)||£210.00 + VAT(Per Delegate)|